The M.V.P Saddles - taking the Polo Industry by storm.
The Super Slim Panels combined with the M.V.P's changeable gullet plates are perfect for the rounder shape Polo ponies or those that have very wide flat withers (mutton withered). They are also very popular for the asymmetrical shouldered ponies, with additional (removable) 4th girth point places toward the back on the saddle. These additional girth points can be used singularly or at the same time to help achieve the perfect fit the horse and rider.
- The SuperSlim M.V.P Saddle is designed with a SuperSlim panel for wider, flatter withers or ponies with asymmetrical shoulders.
- Fitting the flat withered round-shouldered polo pony to the narrow high withered thoroughbred.
- Interchangeable gullet plates and panels provide flexibility to meet the needs of different horses or developing ponies. Comfort for the horse & the rider means focus can be put on the game.
- Elevation at the front of the saddle and the enlarged panels accommodate for the player’s ideal position and distributes your weight where it needs to be.
- Minimises pressure on the loins, ensures there are no pressure points along the spine and maximises freedom of movement of the scapula.
- Buffalo hide Girth points, ensure improved strength and staying power.
- A reinforced tree designed to stand up to the rigours of Polo, providing the perfect amount of lateral flex, moving with the ever-changing contours of the horse in motion, whilst maintaining a firm and stable platform for the player.
- Each M.V.P saddle comes with 3 interchangeable gullet plates to achieve the perfect fit over the shoulder region.
- Gullet plates can be changed in 5-10 minutes by anyone who can hold a screwdriver! Contact us if you need a hand.