Enjoy Multi-Buy Discounts with your Original Saddles.
Buy 2 and save 5%
Buy 3 and save 7%
Buy 4+ and save 10%
(Discounts are automatically applied at checkout)
The Original Ainsley saddle is extremely comfortable and enables the rider
to move into and hold the half seat easily. (The half seat is the ideal hitting and riding position). Previously known as the Original Roughout Saddle.
- These Saddles provide a safe and confident feel for beginners through to professional players. Glen Gilmore, Damian Johnson amongst other noted patrons and professionals worldwide choose The Original Roughout Saddle
- Soft but robust dark brown, beautiful quality, imported leather.
- Double thickness girth points, stitched together and made to last.
- Exceptionally horse friendly. Generous clearance of the wither and wide rubber memory foam panels to cushion the horses back
- Hand made by a craftsmen with over fifty years experience in saddle making.
- The Roughout finish offers the rider amazing grip and stability while still being durable and soft to sit in.
- This design is far superior to the traditional suede saddle which consists of plain leather with a thin veneer of suede. This veneer soon wears smooth, separating from the leather and finally tears.
- The Roughout provides the same level of grip but crucially, longevity of grip.