The Original Roughout saddle is extremely comfortable and enables the rider
to move into and hold the half seat easily. (The half seat is the ideal hitting and riding position).
- These Saddles provide a safe and confident feel for beginners through to professional players. Glen Gilmore, Damian Johnson amongst other noted patrons and professionals worldwide choose The Original Roughout Saddle
- Soft but robust dark brown, beautiful quality, imported leather.
- Double thickness girth points, stitched together and made to last.
- Exceptionally horse friendly. Generous clearance of the wither and wide rubber memory foam panels to cushion the horses back
- Hand made by a craftsmen with over fifty years experience in saddle making.
- The Roughout finish offers the rider amazing grip and stability while still being durable and soft to sit in.
- This design is far superior to the traditional suede saddle which consists of plain leather with a thin veneer of suede. This veneer soon wears smooth, separating from the leather and finally tears.
- The Roughout provides the same level of grip but crucially, longevity of grip.