Change of Mind Returns
If the Customer wishes to change their mind about a purchase made at Ainsley Saddlery they will be offered a store credit to the value of the product (refunds are at the discretion of Ainsley Saddlery) providing the following criteria is met:
- The Customer lodges a return request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The product is returned to an address specified by Ainsley Saddlery within 14 days of purchase, with shipping at the Customers expense
- The product is shipped in safe, protective packaging, ensuring there are no damages during transit to Ainsley Saddlery
- The product is in brand new, resell-able condition
Ainsley Saddlery will accept product returns and provide the Customer with an exchange, repair or refund (at Ainsley Saddlery's discretion) if:
- The product is deemed faulty
- The product arrives damaged at no fault of the Customer
- The product received does not match the product ordered
Faulty or damaged products must be returned to Ainsley Saddlery in a timely manner after the Customer receives their order, unless the product falls within an extended warranty period (such as MVP Saddles).
If return postage costs are deemed to be Ainsley Saddlery's responsibility due to faulty or incorrect products, Ainsley Saddlery will arrange a return pre-paid shipping label. The Customer agrees to assist with returning faulty, damaged or incorrectly received items by printing the shipping label and re-packaging the product.