Enjoy Multi-Buy Discounts and FREE express worldwide shipping with your MVP Saddle.
Buy 1 and save 5%
Buy 2 and save 7%
Buy 3 and save 10%
(Discounts are automatically applied at checkout)
Exciting news... Our MVP Series 2 is here! This includes new panel options Wool-Flocked or Freedom Foam - more fitting options than ever before. Click here to read about the
Proudly chosen by Adolfo Cambiaso, Facundo Pieres, Pelón Stirling and many more world-class players, the MVP is the saddle of choice for pros and amateurs seeking the best in performance and comfort and for horse & player.
- Fully adjustable for the perfect fit with exchangeable gullet plates (included)
- Exceptionally comfortable for horse & player
- Maximises freedom of scapula (shoulder) movement
- Pain-free withers & spinal clearance
- Instant boost in confidence & stability
- Optimises hitting performance in the half seat position & unimpeded full range of movement
- Improved recovery rate (minimised scapular resistance)
- Distributes your weight where it needs to be
- No overtightened girth
- The perfect weight, lighter than most polo saddles
- The saddle tree has a natural flex, both longitudinally and diagonally, allowing the MVP to follow the horse's movements
- Enhances breathing
- Minimises pressure on the loins (particularly when your horse's legs & underneath itself & its back is raised)
The Series 1 MVP is available in 3 different styles of panels. Get in touch if you need a hand deciding on the best option for your horse.
Slimline - the most common. Ideal for most horses with good top lines and muscular backs. Fitting the flat withered round-shouldered polo pony to the narrow high withered thoroughbred.
Perfect for the rounder shaped polo ponies or those that have very wide flat withers (mutton withered). They are also very popular for asymmetrical shouldered ponies
Alto (available via pre-order) - ideal for horses with less defined muscle tone / top line.
- Each MVP saddle includes three gullet plate sizes, with medium (most common) installed unless requested otherwise.
- Can be exchanged in 5 minutes by anyone who can use an allen key!
- Made from spring steel, much less prone to spread over time (many polo saddles spread over time causing reduced clearance between withers and pommel).
- Exceptionally strong saddle tree to stand up to the rigours of polo
- Spring steel gullet plates that will not spread over time
- Extremely durable billets - buffalo hide with a raw hide inside
- Rough-out leather that outlasts suede by many years
Difference between the MVP panels
This is the most comfortable saddlery for polo rider & horse, I have 2 of them and am extremely pleased. Customer service is amazing, saddle arrived in Singapore in 2 days which is unrivaled for any of my polo gear!
Brilliant saddle, great for horse and rider. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
Great saddles they keep the horse safe of injuries , they are light, and really counfortable .
Great to be able to use them 🙌
Excellent saddles , fit really well on my ponies , the most comfortable saddles I have ever used to ride a horse !
Best saddle ever ridden in. Won’t ride in anything else.