Enjoy FREE express worldwide shipping with your MVP Saddle.
The Ainsley MVP is the best polo saddle in the world. Unbeatable comfort and benefits for horse and player - proudly chosen by Adolfo Cambiaso, Facundo Pieres, Pelón Stirling and many more world-class players.
- Fully adjustable for the perfect fit with exchangeable gullet plates (included)
- Exceptionally comfortable for horse & player
- Maximises freedom of scapula (shoulder) movement
- Pain-free withers & spinal clearance
- Instant boost in confidence & stability
- Optimises hitting performance in the half seat position & unimpeded full range of movement
- Improved recovery rate (minimised scapular resistance)
- Distributes your weight where it needs to be
- No overtightened girth
- The perfect weight, lighter than most polo saddles
- The saddle tree has a natural flex, both longitudinally and diagonally, allowing the MVP to follow the horse's movements
- Enhances breathing
- Minimises pressure on the loins (particularly when your horse's legs & underneath itself & its back is raised)
The MVP is available in four different styles of panels. Click here to watch our founder Ross Ainsley talk through the differences.
Slimline - the most common. Ideal for most horses with good top lines and muscular backs. Fitting the flat withered round-shouldered polo pony to the narrow high withered thoroughbred.
Perfect for the rounder shaped polo ponies or those that have very wide flat withers (mutton withered). They are also very popular for asymmetrical shouldered ponies
Woollen Flocked (available via pre-order, additional charge applies) - suits all shapes of horses, can be continuously adjusted to accommodate any change in shape.
Alto (available via pre-order) - ideal for horses with less defined muscle tone / top line.
- Each MVP saddle includes three gullet plate sizes, with medium (most common) installed unless requested otherwise.
- Can be exchanged in 5 minutes by anyone who can use an allen key!
- Made from spring steel, much less prone to spread over time (many polo saddles spread over time causing reduced clearance between withers and pommel).
- Exceptionally strong saddle tree to stand up to the rigours of polo
- Spring steel gullet plates that will not spread over time
- Extremely durable billets - buffalo hide with a raw hide inside
- Rough-out leather that outlasts suede by many years