Ainsley MVP saddles are proudly chosen by Adolfo Cambiaso, Facundo Pieres, Pelón Stirling and many more world-class players, the MVP polo saddle is the saddle of choice for professional polo players and amateurs seeking the best in performance and comfort and for horse & player.
- Fully adjustable for the perfect fit with exchangeable gullet plates (included)
- Exceptionally comfortable for horse & player
- Maximises freedom of scapula (shoulder) movement
- Pain-free withers & spinal clearance
- Instant boost in confidence & stability
- Optimises hitting performance in the half seat position & unimpeded full range of movement
- Improved recovery rate (minimised scapular resistance)
- Distributes your weight where it needs to be
- No overtightened girth
- The perfect weight, lighter than most polo saddles
- The saddle tree has a natural flex, both longitudinally and diagonally, allowing the MVP to follow the horse's movements
- Enhances breathing
- Minimises pressure on the loins (particularly when your horse's legs & underneath itself & its back is raised)
The Series 1 MVP is available in 3 different styles of panels. Get in touch if you need a hand deciding on the best option for your horse.
Slimline - the most common. Ideal for most horses with good top lines and muscular backs. Fitting the flat withered round-shouldered polo pony to the narrow high withered thoroughbred.
Perfect for the rounder shaped polo ponies or those that have very wide flat withers (mutton withered). They are also very popular for asymmetrical shouldered ponies
Alto (available via pre-order) - ideal for horses with less defined muscle tone / top line.
- Each MVP saddle includes three gullet plate sizes, with medium (most common) installed unless requested otherwise.
- Can be exchanged in 5 minutes by anyone who can use an allen key!
- Made from spring steel, much less prone to spread over time (many polo saddles spread over time causing reduced clearance between withers and pommel).
- Exceptionally strong saddle tree to stand up to the rigours of polo
- Spring steel gullet plates that will not spread over time
- Extremely durable billets - buffalo hide with a raw hide inside
- Rough-out leather that outlasts suede by many years
Ainsley Polo Saddle
Polo Horse Saddle
Best saddle I've ridden in, comfort for horse and rider. Best purchase Ive made.
Incredible quality and comfort for horse and rider. Won’t play in anything else now.
The fit of this saddle on my horses is amazing. It is so comfortable to play in and I love the fact I can alter the fit for different horses. The service has been excellent too- I required the saddle urgently for a tournament and Jess has the saddle on next day delivery for me. Thank you guys!
As an equine veterinarian with a focus on sports medicine I encounter back and performance issues of horses on a daily basis and the topic of saddles often comes up in the conversation with my clients. When it was time to purchase new polo saddles for my own horses I chose the MVP. The weight difference alone as compared to my old saddles was a huge factor as the MVP is significantly lighter but I also was impressed with the design and how this saddle is all about horse comfort. For me this is the most important feature but I was also happy to find how comfortable the saddle is to ride in. My wife even prefers it over her saddle when going trail riding! Highly recommend the Ainsley MVP!
This is the most comfortable saddlery for polo rider & horse, I have 2 of them and am extremely pleased. Customer service is amazing, saddle arrived in Singapore in 2 days which is unrivaled for any of my polo gear!